Nevada Procurement Outreach
Many businesses consider the idea of selling their products or services to the government much too complicated and overwhelming. In today’s marketplace, the government could become your best customer. The Procurement Outreach Program (POP) helps simplify the process and cut through the red tape, connecting Nevada businesses with lucrative opportunities through:
- Education of the contracting business through seminars and workshops (sponsored or co-sponsored) and one-on-one discussions of a specific or general nature.
- Marketing your firm, whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, service provider or construction contractor; brainstorming for specific targets and mechanics of how the purchases are executed; providing bid information and pro-actively marketing our clients with buying offices and prime contractors.
- Technical Assistance to include working with clients on quotes, bids, proposals, pre-award/post-award situations and compliance issues.
- Support Documentation to include forms, mil specs/mil standards, inspection and quality control, procurement history, clauses, reports, regulations, etc.
- E-Commerce links to support exchange of information through individual purchasing offices, downloads, announcements, etc. A daily bid download and informal broadcasts are also provided directly to your e-mail.
- Networking Assistance to enhance visibility for business prospects, encourage opportunity teaming arrangements, identify other resources and create alliances to pursue industry specific programs such as set-asides, hi-tech, etc.
POP is pleased to provide Nevada companies these services without charge.
Please call 702-486-2708 in Las Vegas or 775-687-9900 in Carson City and schedule an appointment. Reach us via email at email@example.com.
The Procurement Outreach Program is a cooperative agreement between the State of Nevada and the federal government assisting businesses statewide to initiate or expand marketing efforts of their products and services.