Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development has two primary divisions—the Nevada Film Office and Economic Development—and, many resource programs to help businesses and Nevada’s economy to grow.
The film industry contributes more than $100 million each year to Nevada’s economy. The Nevada Film Office is consistently ranked as one of the top film commissions in the U.S. because of its commitment to making every film production the best experience it can be. Learn why Nevada is the best.
- Economic Development requires a resource tool kit, and the Nevada Governor's Office of Economic Development has the right tools to help grow communities and businesses.
- Relocation and Expansion Assistance helps businesses to locate or expand by providing the financial advantages, programs and personal support for businesses to succeed.
- Site Selectors need a reliable partner to help find the data their clients need to make informed relocation or expansion decision.
- Nevada Procurement Outreach works to increase the flow of contract dollars to Nevada businesses by providing the necessary training and technical assistance to find, bid on and acquire federal, state and local contracts.
- Global Trade and Investment assists Nevada businesses to begin or expand activities in international markets, and also attracts foreign investment to the state.
- Rural Community Development promotes and facilitates community development throughout rural Nevada—through the Community Development Block Grant program.